Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Walmart: Better than FREE Schick Disposable Razors

Have you all printed the *HOT* Coupons.com coupons  Well, if not, get to printin’ as these are not going to last long. I also mentioned yesterday an upcoming Walgreens and CVS deal that these coupons will sweeten further, but I have yet to mention how you can score better than FREE razors at Walmart! Check it out…

Buy 2 Schick Disposable Razor Packs (12 pk) $1.97 each
Total = $3.94
Use the $6/2 Any Schick Disposable Razor(excludes 2 pack) coupon found here zipcode 90210
Final cost – 2 packs for FREE + $2.06 in overage to go towards other items!



** Please note that the Schick coupon does state “No Cash Back if Coupon Value Exceeds Retail Price”. I interpret this to me that you cannot get cash back on your razor purchases, but I would still think you could apply the overage towards your basket purchase (which is different than getting cash back). I am guessing this will vary from store to store depending on your cashier.

No comments:

Post a Comment