Monday, May 30, 2011

V-Fusion Unadvertised Register Reward Deal!



There is an unadvertised Register Reward deal for V-8 Fusion that makes it a GREAT deal this week! Stack the printable coupon, the in ad coupon and the Register Reward to grab a deal on these.

Get a $3 Register Reward WYB (4) V8 V-Fusions or $1 Register Reward WYB (2).

I didn’t try (3) because the coupon is $1 off of 2, but my guess is you’d get a $2 Register Reward.  I also didn’t see any signs for this deal so I don’t know if it goes beyond this week. If anyone sees a sign for these let us know. I grabbed the Strawberry Banana and this stuff is yummy! A very nice beverage for the Summer months.
BUY
(4) V8 V-Fusion $4.49 EACH
Total = $17.96
(2) -$1/2 V8 V-Fusion Juice 8oz 6pks or 46oz bottle PRINT
(1) In Ad Coupon for V-8 (Takes off $5.96)
Total = $10, Get Back $3 RR
= $1.75 EACH!








Thanks wildforwags

No comments:

Post a Comment